MMPC Virtual Career Fair Platform is an excellent way for job seekers to advance their job search and to connect with recruiters for the many opportunities available for hire post-COVID.
Don't miss out. Sign up for the sessions today!
Benefits for Job Seekers
• High-Quality Opportunities – The MMSDC corporate membership and workforce development partners feature many of the prominent companies in the State of Michigan.
• Diverse Industries – Gain access to career opportunities from diverse industries and skillsets.
• Direct Communication – Chat with recruiters and hiring professionals from within their company booth. Be able to meet with more companies than at in-person events.
• Free for Job Seekers – Registration is required.
Benefits For Companies
Higher Visitor Attendance – Attendees are able to access this event online from any mobile or desktop device
• Building Candidate Pipelines – Gain access to viable talent with diverse backgrounds and skillsets
• Easy Information Exchange – No need for marketing materials and expensive corporate giveaways
• Powerful Employer Branding – Providing employers with personalized booths the color look and feel
• Hassle-Free Set Up – NO need for months of planning this online event can be set up in weeks
MMSDC has partnered with several organizations and government agencies to provide the best service for our employers and job seekers.
Offers services for employers such as The Surge Center, Flip-the-Script, and Operation Good Jobs.
MEDC is the State of Michigan’s economic development agency. They will be able to help employers identify which grants, loans and/or services are available for their business.
Npower offers a 16-week instructor led training for young adults interested in jobs in the tech industry.
Oakland County Michigan Works! Provides recruitment and pre-screening services for Oakland County businesses. They have thousands of jobseekers in their database.
SEMCA provides recruitment and pre-screening services for businesses in Wayne County. They also provide programs such as Going PRO Talent Fund and Community Ventures.
The UIA will be able to assist employers on how to successfully bring back their workforce. They also manage programs such as the Michigan WorkShare Program and the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
Southwest Solutions has pursued its mission to help build a stronger and healthier community since 1972. They provide a broad range of programs in the areas of human development, economic development, and community engagement.
JMG Connects is a Professional Search and Leadership Consulting Firm.
Their differentiator is the ability to provide expert counsel and implementation of programs related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
When it comes to high-quality professional development courses to fulfill your Continuing Education requirements, you will not find a better offer than the Certified Professional Training track being offered at MMPC 2020. Please review our pricing and purchase a pass to attend!
Job Seekers of all industries and skill sets are encouraged to apply. Registration is required. You must upload your resume to submit.
The Career Fair Exhibitor Booth allows companies to host multiple team members to chat with job seekers from a variety of industries. In addition, you will be able to post documents, requirements, videos, and customize the look and design of the booth.
© 2020 Michigan Minority Procurement Conference